WHAT IS SECRET GHOST?
An event based on the popular Secret Santa, except instead of being Christmas-related, it is Halloween-related! It’s an art gift exchange where you are given a random artist participant, and you draw them something based on their Tricklist (aka wishlist that consists of a list of what they would like to see drawn ,such as OCs or fanart or a general theme) and receive a gift in return!
I’ve run a Secret Ghost event two Halloweens ago lol and it was pretty fun! If you’re interested in joining, just make sure you are free enough to be able to draw your thing nicely by Oct 31st! ONCE YOU’RE IN YOU have SIGNED YOUR SOUL TO THIS
THIS IS THE SECRET GHOST BLOG: http://secretghosties.tumblr.com/
PAST EVENTS: 2012
I’ll be making a new tumblr for this event with more info that makes sense fkalsdh FOR NOW THIS IS JUST A FEELER FOR GENERAL INTEREST
- You decide to participate! Comment or note me saying you are interested!
- Make a Tricklist* (good also general guidelines)
It’s basically what you’d like drawn for you! OPTIONS ARE GOOD
- Submit it to the Secret Ghost tumblr and wait for further news
- Once everyone’s submitted a Tricklist, I’ll pair everyone up and send you a note telling you who you have received!
- Look up your chosen recipient’s Tricklist (it’ll be listed in one place), look through what they’d like and draw them something lovely!
- This art you’ve drawn them is called a Treat. The more effort the sweeter the gift!!!!!!
- Sometime around Oct 25th, I’ll open the submit form on the Secret Ghost tumblr, and everyone can start putting in their gifts!
- On October 31st, there will be a mass publishing party and everyone’s gifts will be seen by alllllllllll
As a sidenote, entries submitted after September 1 will only be accepted without penalty for valid reasons ^q^
*FOR TRICKLISTS, you don’t HAVE to ask for halloween-themed Treats! It can just be specifically of your ocs or w/e. On the other hand you can totally request to see your chara dressed in a witch/frankestein/goth/ghost/wolf outfit heh.
SO THEN, ARE YOU IN?